KPC-Group is expanding our direct sales channel in the Czech Republic and we are looking for a highly talented consultative sales professional to join our Team.
The successful candidate will join our high performing talented sales team who have created deep trust based value added business relationships with our clients and have a track record of over-achievement as one of the highest growing regions globally. Our sales culture offers fantastic rewards on all fronts from intellectually stimulating value based intangible sales environment working with Top Level decision makers, to highly rewarding recognition, collaboration, personal development, internal career progression globally and uncapped commission earnings with additional bonus scheme and corporate benefits.
This role is selling our Research Advisory and Executive Programme services via value based customer centric consultative sales approach to CxO decision makers in large organizations. This is a field based role in where you have complete ownership of your assigned clients to drive retention and generate new business within specific key accounts via building trust based value added business relationships. Always focused on highest service quality as well as driving to personal target over-achievement.
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advice gives our sales associates access to senior decision makers in IT and business. Our most successful sales associates have a consistent high level of activity and client meetings.
- Fluent in Czech and English
- 5-10 years sales or IT experience
- C-level consultative sales experience (CIO and CFO decision makers mainly)
- Background in IT industry preferred
- Experience in direct sales cycle and revenue ownership over territory (new business sales and strategic account planning and management to achieve service retention)
- Track record of consistent target over-achievement and Top Performance award/recognition
- Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of enterprise wide issues and aligning them to value added IT service solutions bringing business value to customers.
- Proven track record in high customer retention and customer centric sales approach, solutions selling, or conceptual value based sales.
- Strong natural curiosity, ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd level to uncover the real need
- Strong conceptual value based thinking
- Strong internal drive for best performance/results, sets ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow, improve
- Competitive, can do attitude, solution focused, loves challenges
- Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
- Feedback seeking, coachable and strong learning ability
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years.
70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to 11,700 distinct organizations in 85 countries.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to .