Gartner Advisory in Czech Republic has nearly doubled in size in the last three years and as part of our business expansion we are looking for an exceptional Sales and Business Leader to join our office in Prague.
- Highly visible senior Sales Team Manager role leading a high-performing team of Account Executives amd Business Developers in Prague, End User Division.
- Critical to leading the team to accelerate our business growth, never compromising on ultimate client satisfaction and retention
- Extraordinary Business and C-Level sales team coach and mentor, passionate about challenger sales methodology
- Truly committed to empowering each team member to help them achieve top performance and personal professional development with career growth at Gartner
- Senior Sales Team Manager with 15 + years of experience in selling Software, IT or Consulting services to large organizations in Czech Republic/Slovakia, at CEO, CIO, CFO level at least.
- Superior Business C-level sales coach and mentor who believes in outcome and value-based sales through solving business problems and using a suitable sales methodology. Gartner provides value, not discounts. (Challenger sales experience is ideal, or willingness to learn and fully embrace it)
- Superior experience in leading a high-performing senior sales team to target over-achievement year over year, through team empowerment, sales process and personal professional development.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and ability to understand broader business implication of decisions. Promoting a vision that resonates with your team and with your customers
- Superior sales operational excellence - from planning though to forecast accuracy, sales process mastery and high activity.
- Strong communicator in Czech or Slovak and English - clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing. Your presentation skills are compelling, relevant & memorable. You use your influencing skills and communication skills to share knowledge with the team to support the growth strategy within sales.
- Outstanding relationship builder - collaborating with all levels in an organization, highly emotionally intelligent with communication style focused on understanding others and superior executive presence
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, quick learner with strong self-reflection and resilience
- Countless Winners Circle or President’s/Achiever’s Club and top performer accolades to your name personally
- Strong business and personal Ethics and Integrity
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Master’s or advanced degree a plus
A Career with Gartner:
A career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
- Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
- Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Extensive Sales training, and Leadership program to invest in our leaders and make them the very best they can be. Meritocracy means you can grow and excel with Gartner
- 5-week Top Class New Hire Training Program to start with
- Winner’s Circle Recognition awards
- Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip
- Uncapped Commission Earnings with predictable & consistent commission plan designed to make you money
- Leverage an established sales process with a reduced sales lifecycle of 2-5 months & 85% + renewal rate a standard
- Benefit from a positive reputation as the World’s leading Advisor to IT and Business Leaders - Leverage 2200+ Gartner analysts with objective insight on all major disruptive trends and established conference provider with 50000+ attendees. Act as the trusted advisor.
- Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression in a high growth environment
FORTUNEs Magazine's one of Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018
Glassdoor Top 50 List of Best Place To Work, Employees’ Choice Winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
Forbes one of Most Innovative Growth Companies, Americas Best Mid-Size Employers 2016, 2017
LinkedIn – Top 50 Companies to Work For 2017, Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Companies on LinkedIn
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to .