- Introductory provisions. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) of the company KPC-Group, s.r.o., ID: 265 00 281, with its registered office at Štefánikova 248/32, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. C 86088 (hereinafter referred to as “KPC”) govern the basic conditions of cancellation of tickets and other claims related to events organized by the company KPC (hereinafter referred to as the “Events”).
- Establishment of a contractual relationship. The applicant pays the price (hereinafter referred to as the “Admission Fee”) for the Event (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) and after payment of the Admission Fee, he/she will receive a proof of registration authorizing him/her to enter the Event
(hereinafter referred to as “the “Proof of Registration”) to his/her e-mail.
- The contract can be concluded in two ways:
a) the Client clicks on the “SUBMIT” button or
b) via e-mail communication; the contract is then concluded upon receipt of KPC´s confirmation to the Client’s e-mail stating that he/she accepts his/her registration for the Event.
- Admission Fee. Proof of Registration The Admission Fee is stated including the statutory VAT rate. The Proof of Registration is not transferable without the approval of KPC.
- Cancellation by the Client. The Client is entitled to cancel the registration for the Event in writing via e-mail sent to no later than five working days before the Event, unless otherwise specified for the specific Event. In case of early cancellation, the Client is entitled to a full refund of the Admission Fee. If the Client fails to cancel it in time, he/she is not entitled to a refund of any part of the Admission Fee.
- Cancelled Event. If the Event is cancelled, KPC undertakes to inform the Client that the Event is cancelled, to the contact provided by the Client when making the reservation. KPC shall not be liable for the non-delivery of this notice if it is not possible to notify the Client in this manner or if the notice of cancellation has been delivered with a delay not caused by KPC. If KPC completely cancels the Event without specifying an alternative date, the Client has the right to a refund of the Admission Fee in full. The Admission Fee will be returned to the bank account from which it was paid within 10 days from the original date of the Event. In case of cancellation of the Event, the Client is entitled to take an offer to participate in another KPC´s event; any difference in the price of the Admission Fee will be settled.
- Other obligations of the Client. When registering for the Event, the Client is obliged to enter the correct and valid personal data and check it in the registration form. KPC shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the Client by failing to enter the correct personal data, in particular the contact e-mail to which the Proof of Registration is to be delivered. Upon entering the Event, the Client is obliged to submit the Proof of Registration with his/her name. By submitting the Proof of Registration, the holder of the Proof of Registration expresses his/her consent with the operating regulations of the venue of the Event and the instructions of KPC or another organizer.
- Personal data protection. KPC is very committed to personal data protection and has therefore produced an information statement on how it processes personal data. This statement is available at //kpc-group.cz/en/information-on-personal-data-processing
- Final provisions. If the dispute between the contracting parties cannot be settled amicably, the contracting parties agree that the competent court to hear and decide on the matter is the Regional Court according to the registered office of KPC. The applicable law is the legal order of the Czech Republic. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties not regulated in these Terms and Conditions are governed by the valid legal regulations, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll, the Civil Code, as later amended.
- All inquiries and eventual complaints should be delivered to the Business Department of the company KPC-Group, s.r.o. as soon as possible (e-mail: tel.: + 420 257 322 524, postal address: KPC-Group, s.r.o., Business department, Štefánikova 248/32, 150 00 Prague 5).
In Prague on 30 April 2020.
Ing. Oldřich Příklenk, Managing Director