Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit 2019
IT Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Vendor & Asset Management Leaders: Enable Business Growth – Continous Collaboration, Negotiation and Innovation
Do you have the right IT services and products in your organization to achieve your business objectives? How are your sourcing and procurement processes evolving to stay relevant in the age of digital business? How quickly can you leverage the external technology market for new ideas and innovative solutions? How well are you positioned for your next critical IT services, software, SaaS, cloud contract negotiation?
Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit is designed for strategic sourcing leaders, IT finance managers, procurement leaders, IT asset managers, and vendor management leaders. It is the most important annual gathering for IT professionals to enable the achievement of their organizations’ strategic and operational business objectives.
This year’s summit will help provide you with the insights to transition from a tactical provider of a service—the skillful negotiation of a contract or the effective management of a vendor’s performance—to a strategic advisor helping deliver innovation, business value and growth – at speed.
Agenda By Track:
- Track A: Sourcing Leaders: Building a Modern Sourcing Capability to Enable Continuous Change
- Track B: Procurement Leaders: Drive Procurement Transformation While Delivering Continuous Cost Optimization
- Track C: Vendor Management Leaders: Developing the Optimal Operating Model for Managing Your Vendor Ecosystem
- Track D: IT Asset Management Leaders: Navigating the Evolution of ITAM
- Track E: IT Finance Leaders: Tailoring IT Finance Techniques Towards Cost, Agility and Transparency
- Track F: The Software and SaaS Marketplace: Uncovering Opportunities While Negotiating to Optimize Cost and Risk
- Track G: The Cloud and IT Services Marketplace: Taking a Pragmatic Approach to Transformative Technology Shifts
Find out more about the event on Gartner website.
If you want to attend the conference, please let us know.