Challenges addressed on the briefing:
- How can IT free itself from constantly being challenged on cost?
- How can IT get more involved in business strategic decision making?
- How does the CIO move the conversation from cost to value?
You will be inspired on “how to”:
- drive the value of IT through improvement in business metrics,
- use the Gartner Cost Value Matrix to assess the yield of your IT function,
- communicate a three-year vision around IT Financial management,
- create and report Digital progress by using Digital KPI’s,
become multilingual, talking in the language of business outcomes, finance and IT.
Sanil Solanki is a Research Director with Gartner Research. His focus is on IT cost-optimization practices, innovation accounting, IT project finance, project benefit realization and the business value of IT.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Solanki’s job responsibilities were:
- IT cost base optimization and year-over-year cost reductions
- IT project finance, investment prioritization, benefits realization, understanding the business model and sourcing options for project resources
- Outsourcing business case model review
Years of Experience
- 6 years in total with Gartner
- 11 years in IT industry
- Heathrow Airport (BAA Ltd.), Head of Finance – IT Projects, 2 years
- Tui Travel PLC, IT Finance Manager, 3 years
- Elavon Merchant Services, Finance Manager – U.K. & Ireland, 1 years
This event is by invitation only and the capacity is limited. If you would like to register, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation once we process your registration.
Gartner Seat Holders and special invitations: Free Access
Standard price: 7900 CZK excl. VAT
We are also offering an exclusive opportunity to speak directly with the analyst during a private 30 minute consultation to explore solutions to your personal IT issues and challenges. Please contact us for more information.
Take part in mini-survey of IT costs, organized to complement this event. We will provide survey participants with valuable fully anonymized data to compare and contrast your IT costs with others in your industry or across the market. Survey link (Surveymonkey)