Gartner is the world market leading provider for IT research and advise. KPC-Group, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, is representing Gartner on the several
growth markets in CEE including Romania.
70% of Fortune 1000, 76% of Global 500 and more then 100 companies in our region
underpin its key decisions with Gartner advice. Romania is currently a great growth
market opportunity. We search for a great sales talent, who can pick-up this enormous opportunity with proven products&services on relatively un-penetrated market.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales
organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and
exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based
rewards, including all expense-paid trips to exotic locations in Europe and around the
world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Business Development Manager (based in our Bucharest office and travelling
often to Headquarters in Prague) is assigned a territory within ROM geography. The
goal is to prospect companies which are not presently purchasing Gartner Research &
Advisory services and to identify key buying centres in these companies to sell Gartner Research to expand Gartner’s net new client base.
• Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully sell new business
opportunities; build and effectively manage a list of new individuals and new
clients to drive business development.
• Strong focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning
closed clients to existing AEs within 30 days of closing for continued Gartner
• Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and
penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to
• Primary focus net new logos / net • new client accounts.
Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive
• Achieve and exceed quota.
• Timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management
• Utilizing account planning and time management tools to drive an increase of
research revenue to an assigned quota.
• Follow determined BD best practices developed through collaboration with
peers or delivered by Strategic Learning and Development team
• Impact of the role: Focus entirely on strategically selling Gartner Research to net
new/prospective only clients
• Bachelors’ Degree Preferred
• Fluency in Romanian and English (written and spoken)
Preferred 5+ years proven consultative sales experience in high technology
(services, s/w, h/w) or corporate services to large multinational companies.
• Ability to build credibility and quickly with new clients; relationship should be
developed at the highest level and with other key stakeholders.
• Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business, by effectively
building prospect lists and strong ability to transition prospects to clients.
• Proven experience in closing enterprise-wide complex sales solutions, by
structuring innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision makers
value and support in achieving their business goals.
• High level of clock speed; ability to comprehend and problem solve by thinking
and acting quickly on your feet.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others in the organization with
no direct reporting relationship.
• Ability to articulate a strong value proposition of Research at the executive level.
Ability to uncover and prioritize prospective client’s KI’s to drive a shortened
• Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers.
Demonstrates presentation/written skills at an executive level; Excellent
communicator who is able to formulate, coordinate and implement account
strategy and articulate the positive financial impact to client organization of
investing in Gartner.
• High level of professionalism and integrity which builds trustworthy
relationships both internally with Gartner colleagues and externally with
• Prior experience utilizing a corporate/enterprise-wide CRM tool.
• Intermediate to advanced competence in Excel, Powerpoint
A Career with Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally, be at
the forefront of IT and business as a trusted advisor to C-level, and progress within our organization as we keep growing!
• Meritocratic sales culture based on realistic quota-setting
Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Continuous
• Extensive training and personal development programs
• 5 week Top Class New Hire Training Program
• Winner’s Circle Recognition awards
• Nearly half our sales associates globally achieve Winner’s Circle Incentive Trip
• Uncapped Commission Earnings
• Our average sales associates achieve 115% + of their target income
• Commitment and Focus on Learning and Development
Internal career paths across business divisions and opportunities for progression
in a high growth environment
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to .