The emerging fourth era of ERP focuses on enterprise business capabilities (EBC). Organizations are operating in a world where their ecosystem extends well beyond their known enterprise “walls.” Using digital platform capabilities new avenues to better customer experiences and new value propositions are opening up. This session discusses how organizations can transition to this emerging fourth, era.
Gartner estimates that the vast majority of SAP existing ERP client base has not yet decided whether or not to move to S/4HANA. SAP has stated that existing ERP clients must move to S/4HANA by 2025 or risk being out of support. As the largest vendor by market share in one of the largest areas of enterprise software spend CIOs are rightfully concerned. However, the path ahead is unclear and ERP missteps are historically career damaging.
Negotiating with SAP can pose specific challenges. This clinic will help you to navigate the key trends, protect against risk and manage costs by addressing how to negotiate the best possible SAP contract, how to uncover hidden costs and audit risks, and how to maximize levarage during your SAP negotiations.
Miroslav Hübner, CIO, Pražská energetika
Josef Matoušek, CIO, Zentiva
Jiří Račman, IT Executive Director, EUROWAG – W.A.G. payment solutions a.s.
- 3 years in total with Gartner
- 13 years in IT industry
- 2 years in Technology & Telecommunications industry
- 2 years in Manufacturing industry
- 2 years in Media industry
- 2 years in Healthcare industry
Paul Schenck covers strategy and best practices for all phases of the postmodern ERP life cycle from an execution and project management perspective. He brings over a decade of experience on multiple global ERP deployments to his role as a Research Analyst in the IT Leaders group at Gartner. He provides valuable insight to IT leaders on deployment execution, governance practices, program oversight, change management and communications, requirements definition, testing, training, steady state operations, ERP market trends, and process improvement.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Schenck worked with business and IT Leaders to develop and execute strategies to meet business goals and objectives. He helped transform and mature the IT organizational processes to support a bimodal capability and implement a postmodern approach to ERP.
Issues I Help Clients Address
- Implementation and support of ERP initiatives
- Preparing to execute a postmodern ERP strategy
Top 5 Vendors I Cover
- SAP SE (S/4HANA, ECC 6.0)
- ORACLE CORPORATION (Oracle Cloud Applications, PeopleSoft, EBS)
- 8 years in total with Gartner
- 26 years in IT industry
- 19 years in Banking, Finance and Insurance industry
- 13 years in Government industry
Roberto Sacco is a Research Director within Gartner and a part of the Sourcing and Vendor Management organization. He advises organizations on deal negotiation strategies to help them achieve best-in-class, sustainable and flexible deals with major business application software vendors, such as Microsoft, Oracle and SAP. He brings expertise in contract negotiation strategies, licensing, pricing, and terms and conditions. Mr. Sacco also covers future trends in software licensing and pricing practices, as well as maintenance and support models for business applications in understanding how future models evolve leveraging best-practice experiences. He is also a generalist for software asset management trends and issues. Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Sacco was employed by Microsoft, with responsibility for the Western Europe Region in the role of lead negotiator for large complex negotiated deals. In this role, he was charged with maximizing revenue while managing risk within a framework of customer/channel partner relationships. This included building enterprise relationships with customers and developing customized and unique contract solutions to address their requirements.
Issues I Help Clients Address
- Negotiating effective sustainable deals with entrenched software vendors
- Addressing vendor license audit tactics
- Sharing best practices based on discussions with various vendor offerings
- Managing relationships with strategic software vendors
Top 5 Key Initiatives I Cover
- Negotiating Software and Cloud Contracts
- Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management Leaders
- Managing Vendor Performance and Risks
- Driving Business Transformation Through Technology Innovation
- Building and Maturing a Vendor Management Capability
Tato akce je určena pouze zvaným účastníkům. Máte-li zájem o registraci, napište prosím na firstname.lastname@example.org. Potvrzení registrace vám pošleme ihned po jejím zpracování.
- Klienti Gartner a držitelé osobní pozvánky: zdarma
- Standardní poplatek: 14 990 Kč + DPH
- Skupinové slevy: 2+1 vstup zdarma
- Sleva 2.000 Kč při registraci do 24. 1. 2020
V rámci akce můžete využít jedinečnou příležitost hovořit s analytikem přímo v rámci 30ti minutové privátní konzultace, během níž můžete prodiskutovat konkrétní řešení vašich potřeb i výzev v příslušné oblasti. Obraťte se prosím na nás pro další informace.