Challenges addressed on the briefing:
- How can IT free itself from constantly being challenged on cost?
- How can IT get more involved in business strategic decision making?
- How does the CIO move the conversation from cost to value?
You will be inspired on “how to”:
- drive the value of IT through improvement in business metrics,
- use the Gartner Cost Value Matrix to assess the yield of your IT function,
- communicate a three-year vision around IT Financial management,
- create and report Digital progress by using Digital KPI’s,
- become multilingual, talking in the language of business outcomes, finance and IT.
Sanil Solanki is a Research Director with Gartner Research. His focus is on IT cost-optimization practices, innovation accounting, IT project finance, project benefit realization and the business value of IT.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Solanki’s job responsibilities were:
- IT cost base optimization and year-over-year cost reductions
- IT project finance, investment prioritization, benefits realization, understanding the business model and sourcing options for project resources
- Outsourcing business case model review
Years of Experience
- 6 years in total with Gartner
- 11 years in IT industry
- Heathrow Airport (BAA Ltd.), Head of Finance – IT Projects, 2 years
- Tui Travel PLC, IT Finance Manager, 3 years
- Elavon Merchant Services, Finance Manager – U.K. & Ireland, 1 years
This event is by invitation only and the capacity is limited. If you would like to register, please e-mail email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation once we process your registration.
Gartner Seat Holders and special invitations: Free Access
Standard price: 300 EURO excl. VAT
We are also offering an exclusive opportunity to speak directly with the analyst during a private 30 minute consultation to explore solutions to your personal IT issues and challenges. Please contact us for more information.